Returns Policy & Procedure
We work closely with our customers to resolve situations which result in the return of products to us. This document clearly outlines the procedure to return products, to ensure a thorough and speedy resolution to the matter.
Claims for damages or shortages must be made in writing within 72 hours of receipt of goods.
- Should you wish to return products to us, please make contact with our sales office to give details of the return. Tel No. 01384 245000
- Please state the reason for the return as this will ensure that the matter is dealt with through the correct department. Failure to do so will delay the resolution.
Reasons may be:
- Supplied Incorrectly i.e. type or quantity
- Goods supplied faulty or damaged
- Lost in transit by our courier
- No longer required **
- Ordered incorrectly **
** A handling charge of 25% will be applied.
- As soon as the return request is logged you will be sent a copy of our Collection Note. Please ensure that a copy of the note is attached to the goods when they are sent back to us. Please mark the packaging with ‘Returns Department’ as this will speed up the process.
- If you are unable to arrange your own courier we will arrange for collection. Please note that if we dispute the reason for the return, we will invoice the carriage charge back to you.
- All products returned to us will be subject to inspection before a credit is issued. If the number of products returned to us is less than the amount originally supplied, a retrospective credit will be applied.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information or contact our sales office for further assistance.